Complaint Review: kay jewelers

• Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: KAYSUCKS — FLAGSTAFF Arizona
kay jewelers
4560 US 89 C10 Flagstaff Mall Flagstaff, Arizona USA

kay jewelers kay jewelers flagstaff branch KAY JEWELERS ruined my fiances ring and won't refund me by cash because I paid by gift card Flagstaff Arizona

KAY JEWELERS IS HORRIBLE!!! The Kay Jewelers in Flagstaff Arizona has dishonest employees, specifically an employee named ALEXA. She lies and then sells defective rings and doesn't even know how to fill out a work order form after working for KAYS for 30 YEARS! What a wasteful employee!

Ultimately the gift cards that were given to me as presents for Christmas to buy my fiance an engagement ring have not been refunded! I cannot use the money to buy an engagement ring elsewhere because KAYS horrible customer service team will not refund me other than by giftcard. I DONT WANT TO DO BUSINESS WITH KAY JEWELERS ANYMORE! and now because of how I was treated tonight NEVER AGAIN!

I called KAYS 10 times in the past month and was told my refund was going to be sent with 2 weeks. Then a month later I spoke with SUZANNA ID# 3359 from KAY corporate and was told that she would have to issue a new refund because they don't know what happened and said it was an human error and miscommunication. After being on hold for 20 mins then being told that I would have to wait to Monday. Finally after all the LIES I let my fiance talk to them and let her explain the horror of how her engagement ring was ruined. We were constantly kept on hold and were not told were were going to be put on hold. ALL they wanted us to do was give up and hang up! After 1 hour on the phone all we got told is how we will not be refunded by check but only giftcard! UNACCEPTABLE :-(

Finally we were transferred to a supervisor BARBARA ID# 2774 who had no emotion for our concerns and read replies by the book or some script. She refused to do anything helpful except tell us we would not be getting a refund except by giftcard.

If KAYS wants to satisify us and not rip us off then I want a cash refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 09:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kay-jewelers/Flagstaff-Arizona-86004/kay-jewelers-kay-jewelers-flagstaff-branch-KAY-JEWELERS-ruined-my-fiances-ring-and-wont-1138229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kay jewelers