Complaint Review: Kay Jewelers

• Updated: Wed, August 07, 2013

• Reported By: Mike — Canastota New York
Kay Jewelers
375 Ghent Road Fairlawn, Ohio USA

Kay Jewelers Sterling Silver Sold undisclosed fracture filled Diamond Fairlawn Ohio

Bought an engagement ring, long story short I ended up wth ring back. I took it to be appraised so I could try and get some money back for it, and was notified that it was fracture filled, and told that I should have been informed of this before purchasing it which i was not. I took it to another jeweler to have it checked and again and again they said it was fracture filled. After going to my local Kay they told me to call their customer service department. After doing that I was informed that they "do not sell fracture filled diamonds" But somehow I ended up with one. I would suggest anyone buying any jewelery from KAY get it appraised immediately so you do not end up like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2013 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kay-Jewelers/Fairlawn-Ohio-44333/Kay-Jewelers-Sterling-Silver-Sold-undisclosed-fracture-filled-Diamond-Fairlawn-Ohio-1073973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kay Jewelers