• Report: #1119297

Kay Jewelers
1645 W 49th St #1356 Hialeah, Florida USA

Kay Jewelers Accouting Hialeah Florida

*General Comment: Luxury

I recently spent $3,284.04 on a ring from Kay Jewlers. I haven't received my statement, I don't know how much I have to pay and I haven't received my Kay's credit card! I ended up contacting Customer Service to find what's going on and the representative told me that my address was incorrect in their system. Now, she has to mail me a new card and report the other one missing. She also said I will receive my statement within 10 days and my payment is due in a few days (Feb 1st). Furthermore, she told me that my monthly payments will be $165 with a 24.99 interest rate. That monthly payment is outrageous; that's how much I pay for my car!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/29/2014 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kay-Jewelers/Hialeah-Florida-33016/Kay-Jewelers-Accouting-Hialeah-Florida-1119297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kay Jewelers

#1 General Comment

Luxury

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Hey whine a little harder that your luxury item which is more of a vanity item is costing you SOOOOO much. If you cant pay for it, should you have really gotten it?? This is what kills the american consumer. Living BEYOND their means. There is no pity for you. There is no resolution for you. You signed a finace contract. Youre pretty much stuck in it until its paid off. Maybe in the future, you should spend within your means.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC