jumped

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2007

• Reported By:Washington Michigan
Kayak Pools Midwest
9650 N. Augusta Dr. Siute 534 Indianapolis, Indiana U.S.A.

Kayak Pools Midwest Kayak Pool Disaster Indianapolis Indiana

This summer I tried to do something for my kids that has totally turned into a nightmare. I was going to get them a pool. I looked on line at different pools and found that an above ground pool would be best for us seeing were we live, so I found Kayak Pool Company and that they offer money off for being a Demo Sight. That meaning that other people can come look at our pool by appointment and we would receive $4,000.00 of the price off the pool. OK with us seeing were we live anyway, always on display at the farm. Well we started the process on May 24th with a $1,000.00 deposit which $400.00 of which was going for the permits needed to install the pool. Well by mid June we had the loan and paperwork processed and on June 18th the pool was supposed to be ordered from New York and ship within 7-10 days. On the 27th I called and oops the pool was really not ordered and we just applied for the permits today and we can not get them until Aug 2nd. Let me tell you that there policy is that you have to pay a 15% fee of the total amount to cancel the pool if something should occur that is beyond there control. Well receiving $400.00 on May 24th for permits and not applying for them until June 29th is completely within their control. So I told them to cancel the pool. I do not need a pool in the middle of August, I live in Michigan not Florida. After numerous arguments with Mike the President of Kayak Midwest he will not cancel the pool and is turning me into collections for the 15%.

Tracy
Washington, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2007 08:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kayak-Pools-Midwest/Indianapolis-Indiana-46032/Kayak-Pools-Midwest-Kayak-Pool-Disaster-Indianapolis-Indiana-260349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kayak Pools Midwest