Complaint Review: kayak.com

• Updated: Thu, March 01, 2012

• Reported By: truth28 — fredericksburg Virginia United States of America
kayak.com

kayak.com horrible service fraud Internet

Booked room at westgate myrtle bch resort, took 1 hr for ck in, no apology, 2am, after 7hr drive ...they had no reservation from kayak . All pools closed. Kayak said ck. Out. For me to try and find anther hotel with pool. I may be required to pay more, and I would be required to pay again. Kayaks policy is too bad of what you pay for is not what you wanted.

Kayak does not stand behind their product. I followed policy and contacted Jose at k a y a k , first, he was not nice or empathetic, he told me I could co out. He said sorry that I did not have pools, my children upset, weather was 53 degrees, and no heated pools as promised by ka ya k. Very unprofessional and juvenile service. Condescending and rude service by Mgr. Never again I will request credit from credit card co.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/01/2012 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kayakcom/internet/kayakcom-horrible-service-fraud-Internet-847139. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kayak.com