Complaint Review: kayak.com

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: Y. — Middleton Massachusetts United States of America
kayak.com
55 North Water Street, Suite 1Norwalk, CT 06854 US Internet United States of America

kayak.com travelocity.com ticket booking Internet

I booked a ticket at kayak.com (operated by traveocity.com) DME to JFK and back with Transaero airlines for 391.50. The ticket was for  my Mother-in-Law . Same day in the middle i of the night travelocity.com sent me an email that they couldn't
process my request. When I contacted them they told me that my credit card bank didn't authorized my transaction. I contated my credit card and I was told that nobody even tried to charge my credit card.

I think that the real reason that they didn't sell me a ticket that the price went up to 671 dollars .

Thanks GOD I have this money and I can pay this price, but when I contacted kayak.com I was not provided with rejection number from my credit card. They didn't provide me with their license number or with a contact information to U.S. department of transportation. I really worry that I provided them my personal information.   I hope you can explain them how they should operate in the US and how they should be honest and open with their customers.

They didn't even offer me to sell a ticket on the higher price.

People be aware of Kayak.com operated under Priceline.com by travelocity.com. Please use the services you can trust. This my 1st ever complain.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kayakcom/internet/kayakcom-travelocitycom-ticket-booking-Internet-982579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kayak.com