Complaint Review: kayjays appliance repair

• Updated: Wed, June 08, 2011

• Reported By: taxgirl — Huntington Beach California United States of America
kayjays appliance repair
Internet, California United States of America

kayjays appliance repair kayjay's, Kevin Jarrell DRYER REPAIR - RIP OFF Internet, California

*Consumer Comment: also scammed by Kevin

I hired KayJay's Appliance Repair to repair my broken dryer on May 13, 2011.  Kevin Jarrell did the repair.  They advertise on the internet and promise a one year warranty of all parts and labor.

I paid Kevin Jarrell $165 for a new dryer motor to be installed.  I also gave the thief a $10 tip.  The dryer did operate empty while he was still here.  But as the other poster stated, I did not even get one load of clothes dry before it quit working.  I have emailed them and called them half a dozen times and they will not respond.

Since I paid via check and made the check out to Kevin Jarrell personally, I am going to file a small claims lawsuit.  Anyone else who has been ripped off by these people please post your information so that we can all sue them and get our money back.  If you paid cash, I will give you the owners personal information as this is not a corporation.  He is personally liable and nothing is off limits or protected from legal action.

Very stupid to rip off accountants when there is a paper trail, we live for this stuff.  Some of my best friends/clients are attorneys and owe me favors.  Very stupid move for $165.  But what a pain - now I'm angry.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2011 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kayjays-appliance-repair/Internet-California-/kayjays-appliance-repair-kayjays-Kevin-Jarrell-DRYER-REPAIR-RIP-OFF-Internet-Californ-738553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kayjays appliance repair

also scammed by Kevin

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

whatever happened TaxGirl?

I have recntly been scammed by the same Kevin Jarrell. seems he's been getting away with it for a while and needs to learn consequences. did you find personal information?

temp repair on my dishwasher that soon stopped working.