Complaint Review: KCB Marketing - Thomas Beer (Tom Beer)

• Submitted: Thu, July 04, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: 6010 westmoreland — 75237 Alabama
KCB Marketing - Thomas Beer (Tom Beer)
southfield, Michigan USA

KCB Marketing - Thomas Beer (Tom Beer) AKA Home Buyers Assistant. THE BIGGEST SCAM RIPPING OF FROM THE POOR southfield Michigan

Home Buyers Assistant - Thomas Beer...

I did a thorough research on this company.. I should have read rip off reports before i signed up with them.. They told me that once I signed up for Credit repair i will be getting into a rent to own house.. This happened 2 weeks ago..

My question is after all these reports WHY HAVENT THE FEDS DONE SOMETHING YET"?    The people that are targetted are People on Section 8, disablility, social security and Welfare.. We dont have money but yet they give us falso hope that we are getting into a home.. I spent my last on signing up with Lexington Law Firm.. They said once I signed up they would help me get into a home.. I even purchased a listing service which I cannot seem to cancel... I am being charged 59 per month...  CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KCB-Marketing-Thomas-Beer-Tom-Beer/southfield-Michigan-44434/KCB-Marketing-Thomas-Beer-Tom-Beer-AKA-Home-Buyers-Assistant-THE-BIGGEST-SCAM-RIPPI-1064399. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KCB Marketing - Thomas Beer (Tom Beer)