Complaint Review: kcpl

• Submitted: Sun, October 13, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, October 14, 2013

• Reported By: Dneisha — Kansas City Missouri
P.O. Box 418679 Kansas City, Missouri USA

kcpl has been charging me with these out standing amounts of fees.  Kansas City Missouri

kcpl has been charging me with these out standing amounts of fees. First they told me for the month of August my bill was 381.00 andSeptember my bill is the same just recieved a bill October 12th 2013 and my bill is now 728.00. Im not sure whats going on but im not rich. I have the same problems with the Water Company and that bill is over 3,000.00 because they say I have a leak that my Landlord can't find, but yet they said its not there job to come out.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2013 03:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kcpl/Kansas-City-Missouri-64141/kcpl-has-been-charging-me-with-these-out-standing-amounts-of-feesnbsp-Kansas-City-Miss-1091677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kcpl