Complaint Review: kd6auntpearl.com

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: KP — Brandon Florida
Internet USA

kd6auntpearl.com Li Peng Bait and Switch online ordering Shandong Internet

I went online to order my daughter some sneakers for her birthday in February. She found the ones that she wanted and we ordered them. The shoes arrived but it was not the shoe that we ordered. I immediately emailed the company and I received and email back stating that they were sorry and would correct it .

It has been 2 months now and I have not gotten anywhere. I tried calling the number on the package and it was not a good number and I have left my number in several emails. I have over 30 emails back and forth of them trying to negotiate with me to keep the shoes they send and they will discount them. I have let them know that I do not want the shoes that they sent I want the ones that I ordered or a full refund of my money. They sent me and email stating that the ones I wanted are out of stock.

Judging by the way that they handle business through email only they are completely a scam. I would not recommend ordering from these people stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kd6auntpearlcom/internet/kd6auntpearlcom-Li-Peng-Bait-and-Switch-online-ordering-Shandong-Internet-1137185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kd6auntpearl.com