Complaint Review: kdgtech.com David Cardoos

• Updated: Mon, February 18, 2013

• Reported By: Reporter1 — United States of America
kdgtech.com David Cardoos
Los Angeles, California United States of America

kdgtech.com David Cardoos KDG Tech David Cardoos Unfair practices through association with drug and alcohol rehab Los Angeles, California

KDGtech.com 's owner David Cardoos hired me as a SEO agent while I was in a Drug and Alcohol rehab that he has close ties to in Los Angeles. My services were free to KDGtech as it was what they called an externship program where kdgtech.com received my services for free.

I came to find out that David Cardoos was very friendly with the director, Brandon Berry, at this rehab, and this director could have you tossed out on your ass to the streets from rehab at any time for any reason.  Little did I know that these two had been communicating daily as friends.

One of the other principles of kdgtech.com agreed to have  me start another project at that time with we were both excited about,  This was around the time that David Cardoos was going on one of his many mini-vacations from the office.  When David Cardoos returned, he learned of my and the other principles plans for this other project and was unhappy that he was left out of the loop.  As a result, he contacted his good buddy, a retired-busted meth-cook, over at the rehab I was staying at and through a series of events, got me fired from the job I was working so diligently at.

How could someone be so vindictive as this person is?  I'd be cautious in dealing with this firm if this is the way they treat their employees.

I reported this before and it was removed.  I'll keep reporting this until the end of time if I find it removed again.

I'm putting together an 20+ page blog regarding the workings of this rehab in question so all may have a review on it and those interested can post their experience there.  Scumbags like this need to be exposed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kdgtechcom-David-Cardoos/Los-Angeles-California-/kdgtechcom-David-Cardoos-KDG-Tech-David-Cardoos-Unfair-practices-through-association-with-1016204. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kdgtech.com David Cardoos