Complaint Review: keekollecta

• Submitted: Tue, November 19, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, November 19, 2013

• Reported By: Jayden579 — martinez Georgia
Arlington,Va Arlington, Virginia USA

keekollecta keekollecta on ebay. or real name of Keeauna Thornton sells bad lace wigs, rip off, and a fraud Arlington Virginia

I love to use lace front wigs. I am a pretty big buyer of them on ebay. So I found a used wig and bidded on it. Well, the seller specified the wig had some shedding but it did not look bad from the picture. So I bidded on it anyways. Well I won the bid and before I could even pay for the wig I had already gotten 2 emails from the seller reminding me to pay.

Now if the bid was done and over with while i was sleeping how am I to pay for the wig. So I contacted the seller the next morning when I got to work and saw i won the bid and I told her I would pay for it when I got off work. I went to explain to her I was at work and it was stupid to keep reminding me to pay for the wig. This was a true indication this woman was hard up for cash. So i went ahead and paid for the wig before I said I would. Well the wig finally arrives on saturday I took it out of the box and saw the shedding was alot worse. I even figured since it was a lace wig I might be able to turn it around and wear it from the back to hide the awful balding and shedding. Well even the back of the wig was just as bad. I even tried turning the stupid thing side ways it was balding and shedded very badly.

The wig was so bad I just threw it away . There was no need to return it she said in her ad no refunds. So i just trashed the wig. I tried to contact ebay all they did was file a case so they would not have to deal with it. I told her to keep the money but I would not be dealing with her. Bottom line is beware of this woman and her wigs on ebay. And, beware of ebay because if they can get out of dealing with situations with sellers and buyers they will. Just be warned this woman is a shady character and I am sure I am not the only person who has been dealt a shady hand by this sad seller who claims to be so reputable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/keekollecta/Arlington-Virginia/keekollecta-keekollecta-on-ebay-or-real-name-of-Keeauna-Thornton-sells-bad-lace-wigs-r-1100793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on keekollecta