- Report: #915702
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: keen/ Kayyla "sees your lover's heart"
keen/ Kayyla "sees your lover's heart"Internet United States of America
keen/ Kayyla "sees your lover's heart" NOT PSYCHIC/ ALL PREDICTIONS WRONG/TOO MANY EMAILS Internet
*Consumer Comment: Kayyla -sees your lovers heart is ACCURATE ,HONEST AND A GIFTED PSYCHIC
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I do believe there are individuals with "psychic" ability. I have a bit myself, but only give my insight to friends or family- and have never charged. I certainly would not do it for a living.
Anyway, I do believe that pro-consumer sites like this offer an invaluable service to those that are needing to find true professionals with a conscience and legitimate ethical code.
I just wanted to say that there are a few psychics on Keen that I have found to be helpful and for the most part accurate. I want to also expose those that are not psychic and help those that need to know since reviews are scrubbed and advisors will retaliate if you tell them the hard truth. lol, so here we go.
These people are not, in my expereince with them "psychic":
1.Kayyla: everything she predicted was TOTALLY wrong- I mean everything. Then she bombards you with horrible, elementry level poetry. total narcissist- and at 4.99 a min no less!
2. Steven Craig: Nice but totally wrong.
3. Helga Morrow: Again, not a single solitary prediction even within range of being true.
4. Journey By Spirit: I think she does have talent, but withholds or does just enough to keep you calling and then has horrible phone connections and does not make it up to you. This all equates to a big "NO" for me. Not worth bothering with.
5. Ruby Jane Star: Hit or miss. some right- but many, many wrong. tends to miss important things about people and sees things in far too positive a light instead of dealing with reality. In all those cases I was totally right and she was in lala land somewhere.
6. Psychic Mom: forget it. accuracy level is extremely low. I think she has ability, but she is usually wrong. She was right about 30-35% of the time. When it came to love- always wrong.
***Readers that I am "neutral" about are:
2.Lady Ruby Ann- she can be very good or completely flip flop.
3.Marshall Delaware- jury still out. does provide insight that seems right. have to see.
Readers that I trust:
Mystical Eve- not always a 100% but has had a high degree of accuracy for me. Also, there are certain things I know coming from her to listen to- she is right about who is bad, flaky, weird etc. Always pay attention to that...
Lady Belladonna: not always on target, but picks up on things that have come out later to
have been correct. I believe she is well meaning and not into stringing people along.
Hope this helps support the movement of people who are calling out frauds and manipulators and recommending readers to trust.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/22/2012 11:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/keen-Kayyla-sees-your-lovers-heart/internet/keen-Kayyla-sees-your-lovers-heart-NOT-PSYCHIC-ALL-PREDICTIONS-WRONGTOO-MANY-EMAILS-915702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.