Complaint Review: keen.com

• Updated: Wed, August 01, 2012

• Reported By: MW — San Francisco Internet United States of America
keen.com
San Francisco Internet United States of America

Advisors on keen.com Enlightened Christie, PennyC , Sacchi, Shoushana, PsychicSylvanaFillmore, Veruska, Jennifer Moran, Lynn Susan, Ulyanna, Roxanne Davis, , Silvana4less, Esotoric vibrations, W Fraud on ken,.com Internet

*Consumer Comment: Sorry

*Consumer Comment: Enlightened Christie

*Author of original report: Fraud psychics on keen.com Enlightened Christie, PennyC , Sacchi, Psychic Sylvana Fillmore, Veruska, Roxanne Davis, Silvana4less, Esotoric vibrations, Psychic Sebastian.

I have to admit, there are some good, reliable psychics on keen.com. But they are one in a million and the best one I personally know is not even on keen anymore. She goes by the name of Loveflower. She is indeed someone who can see lifelines and is in fact someone who has helped a lot of people in this world as a healer.

Most of them on keen.com are fakes and take advantage of callers by giving out misleading information and often use scare tactics to hook them into calling regularly. I don't know how these so-called "spiritual workers" can live with themselves. The people I have listed on this report are those who are practising bullshit and calling themselves by other names such as empaths, psychics and advertise help and guidance.

I would be very aware who I would call on keen.com. And beware of psychic addiction, it works the same way as nicotine, alcohol or cocaine. The supply is there and it's up to you to control it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2010 04:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/keencom/internet/Advisors-on-keencom-Enlightened-Christie-PennyC-Sacchi-Shoushana-PsychicSylvanaFillm-628864. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on keen.com

Sorry

AUTHOR: Karen - (United States of America)

I am so sorry that you was ripped on this site.  I have been using it quite a bit and I do know that Angel1969 is not a rip off.  I use her very frequently.  She is very loyal to her clients and very nice person.  If you are looking for someone on keen, she would be one to contact.  She is at www.keen.com/Angel1969

Enlightened Christie

AUTHOR: truthbtold - (United States of America)

Enlightened Christie is professional and a truly gifted humanitarian and psychic. Enlightened Christie is wonderful. I agree there are very good reliable psychics on keen Enlightened Christie is one of them. I found nothing fake nor misleading about her.
Psychics are real & very spiritual. I know in my heart Christie is.

AUTHOR: Minx Writer - (United States of America)

I have to admit, there are some good, reliable psychics on keen.com. But they are one in a million and the best one I personally know is not even on keen any more.

Most of them on keen.com are fakes and take advantage of callers by giving out misleading information and often use scare tactics to hook them into calling regularly. I don't know how these so-called "spiritual workers" can live with themselves. The people I have listed on this report are those who are practising bullshit and calling themselves empaths, psychics and advertise help and guidance..

I would be very careful on who I would call on keen.com. And beware of psychic addiction, it works the same way as nicotine, alcohol or cocaine. The supply is there and it's up to you to control it.

Through months of "willingly being taken advantage of" during a time of personal crisis and emotional vulnerability (deaths in family, broken engagement, loss of income etc) I seeked alternative guidance other than seeing a therapist,.

To be fair, I did find true psychics on keen. They are not god therefore not 100% correct at all times but they sure do know how to give a reading and their feedback is flawless and not just with praises of accurate assessment but also predictions that have come true.

They are Starangels, Loveflower, Aloha Dreamer. That's it. I'm positive a lot of people would agree.

Good luck to you and feel free to comment on the fake readers I have listed here.

Let's help one another and share your experience with us.