Complaint Review: Keiser University Daytona Beach, FL

• Reported By: BrittanyJ — Jacksonville North Carolina
Keiser University Daytona Beach, FL
1800 Business Park Blvd Daytona Beach, Florida USA

Keiser University Daytona Beach, FL DO NOT ATTEND!!! Daytona Beach Florida

Keiser University Daytona Beach Florida, complete and total ripoff!!! Sure one class a month is easy but what they charge you is totally ridiculous! 7 grand per semester plus this fee that fee oh don't forget you need these loans and oh sorry but we have to split your pell grant in half so looks like you have to pay 1,000$ out of pocket!

BULLCRAP!

I told the school I wanted to unenroll after my first semester went terribly and I ended up owing more than the last two semesters I was told I couldn't until all my loans went through otherwise I'd have to pay the almost 10,000$ for one semester that was owed to them. So I agreed to wait until the loans went through, now they went through and I started my class like I was told I had to and they say "hmm let me see what I can do, since you started the class I'm not sure we can get you out of it". I WAS TOLD I HAD TO TO AVOID PAYING ALL $ OUT OF POCKET!!! Then to make it even worse, it showed I had a 2,000$ credit to my account, hey that means I get money back right? YEAH RIGHT!!!! I called and of course got this anser "oh well um of course we have your new tutition charge and class fees and this fee and that fee so yeah pretty much you'll owe 1,000$+ out of pocket AGAIN!!!

Do NOT go to any keiser unless you wish to pay a ton out of pocket and a ton in loans! For one year of Keiser I already owe almost 30,000$ in loans not to mention what I've already paid out of pocket.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2014 09:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keiser-University-Daytona-Beach-FL/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Keiser-University-Daytona-Beach-FL-DO-NOT-ATTEND-Daytona-Beach-Florida-1113563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keiser University Daytona Beach, FL