Complaint Review: Keiser university

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Marco Klovanish — Brooksville Florida
Keiser university
Clyde Morris blvd Daytona beach, Florida USA

Keiser university Took my military scholarships that I was supposed to receive in a stipend and applied it to the principle balance . They cut me checks that I'm stuck paying interest on. Instead of giving me my tax free scholarships for serving my country Daytona beach Florida

*Consumer Comment: Good Lord

Hi my name is Marco Klovanish and I was just recently oing over my ledger from keiser university that says I Owen 44500 dollars but when I looked with my pell grants and scholarships I should only owe 10000 at the most.   They were applying my military school scholarships to my loan and writing me stipends for 3000 that I have to pay interest on and I told them I only wanted my scholarship money as a stipend. .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 02:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keiser-university/Daytona-beach-Florida-32137/Keiser-university-Took-my-military-scholarships-that-I-was-supposed-to-receive-in-a-stipe-1064675. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keiser university

Good Lord

AUTHOR: Niko234 - ()

I really hope I was just reading your post incorrectly however, it seems I am not. A scholarship usually does not have a stipend for an associates degree. $44500 for an ASSOCIATES DEGREE!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?! You  could have gone to a decent public university and achieved a bachelors with some left over. Clearly you did no research on this so called college before applying. GO TO A COMMUNITY COLLEGE, THEY ARE CHEAPER AND GIVE YOU A FIGHTING CHANCE AT A JOB! I would contact the financial affairs office if I were you. Clearly you have no idea what you are doing. I like your photos though, would give a theif prime access to your identity. YOUR FRIGGIN SOCIAL IS RIGHT ON THERE MORON. I am done, clearly society is going right down the tube. 44500 for a simple associates, my god my bachelors did not even cost that much. Good luck with this one.