Complaint Review: Keith Hudson/Keith Hudson & Associates, LLC

• Updated: Wed, January 06, 2010

• Reported By: Kendra — Denver Colorado United States of America
Keith Hudson/Keith Hudson & Associates, LLC
16528 E. Prentice Place Centennial/Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Keith Hudson/Keith Hudson & Associates, LLC Burt Hudson, Keith Burt Hudson, Burton Hudson, Burton K. Hudson Avoid this Guy! Centennial/Aurora, Colorado

This man has been reported to Tom Martino (KDVR Denver) and has also shown up on ComplaintBoards.com.

This guy is a smooth talker; he claims he's written some books, which are entitled "The Talk" series.  But I've discovered that he has cheated and lied to many other people, with whom I am in contact.  For example, he has people work on his website or book covers and then doesn't pay them, or convinces investors he needs money to pay one of his employees, and then keeps the money himself.

I am a freelance editor/writer. Mr. Keith Hudson (Keith Hudson & Associates, LLC) contacted me through Craigslist in late September in response to my posting which offered my editing/writing services. We met once in person to discuss the position he had. He wanted me to enter into a contract with him, whereby he would pay me for my work-- $500 a week. I had a lawyer look over the contract and then signed it on November 5.

Since then, he has not paid me at all for about eight weeks. I stopped doing work for him long ago, of course, but I have called him and he either doesn't call me back or blows me off. I have even driven to the address on the contract (a residence, it turns out) to attempt to get the money, and have had no success. I have billed extra charges for late/missed payment, but this has been to no avail.

This man keeps promising that he will pay you, but he doesn't. Stay away from him.
(((REDACTED)))

http://www.khow.com/pages/TroubleshooterTomMartino.html (Dec 22, 2009/ 1 pm broadcast, 3:00 in)

TOM MARTINO: "Burton Keith Hudson, a.k.a. Burton K. Hudson, a.k.a. Burton Hudson, a.k.a. Burtonk Hudson, a.k.a. Burt Hudson, a.k.a. Keith Hudson has allegedly authored two books entitled "A Letter to My Daughters" and "Boys to Men," both of which are available for sale at http://www.keith-hudson.com/store/store.html. You should know before you buy these books... that Burt Keith Hudson has been charged with several separate felony charges in Colorado including theft of rental property, larceny... In these cases Mr. Hudson failed to appear in court and ordered warrants issued for his arrest; bonds are as high as $20,000.00. He's filed for bankruptcy at least twice to avoid paying... He uses multiple aliases, social security numbers, dates of birth to avoid contact, has taken money from investors and misappropriated the money without their consent, has used a false mailing address for communications concerning his books... A lot of people unhappy with this Keith Hudson."

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2010 11:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keith-HudsonKeith-Hudson-Associates-LLC/CentennialAurora-Colorado-/Keith-HudsonKeith-Hudson-Associates-LLC-Burt-Hudson-Keith-Burt-Hudson-Burton-Hudson-550230. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keith Hudson/Keith Hudson & Associates, LLC