Complaint Review: Kellie Auto Sales

Kellie Auto Sales
101 Phillipi Rd. columbus, Ohio USA

Kellie Auto Sales WORST SERVICE EVER columbus Ohio

*Consumer Comment: You don't have a clue about Kellies

*Consumer Comment: Are You Serious!!

I have never experienced worse customer service than at KEllie Auto Sales.  They can get you into a vehicle, after that, good luck.  They sold me a Ford Explorer with A/C that never worked, rust spots that oxidized within a month under a crappy cover up paint job.  Needed brakes, "we'll go over the car and make sure everything is safe and in working order for you".  I still owed on the truck when 4 deer ran out in front of me on a freeway   and ruined my front end.  I had to pay for parts with my mortgage because they wouldn't sign off on the check from the insurance company until vehicle was repaired.

After repair, took it back to Kellie for check to be signed and the jerk told me it wasn't repaired right.  I took all the parts off myself and put the new ones in the same spot they were previously located.  He was just being difficult to deal with.  Finally got that settled and paid off the truck.  At the beginning of October someone pulled out in front of me and totalled the truck.  I was never made aware that I had to go to BMV to get lien signed off on and have to go back to Kellie whenever "the only person in the whole company that does lien releases" is in the office.

Two trips in an hour and she still wasn't there in the office.  Can't call her, no one knows when she'll be in, I just have to guess.  FINALLY, the girl at the no information desk took my name and number so maybe if I'm lucky I can catch this girl in the office.  I had to suggest she call me.  Can't get a title, can't get a check for totalled vehicle, can't buy a new car and have no more extentions on my rental car. Information desk girl has no information either, just that I'm screwed without the ONE person that can print a freakin ditto off for me.  Doubt they even call, but who cares anyway? They got their money on their overpriced, defective vehicle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2013 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kellie-Auto-Sales/columbus-Ohio-43212/Kellie-Auto-Sales-WORST-SERVICE-EVER-columbus-Ohio-1094518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kellie Auto Sales

You don't have a clue about Kellies

AUTHOR: Concerned Citizen - ()

I myself am fighting with them right now. I purchased a vehicle from them and immediately went to Monro to get it checked, I had numerous things wrong which I called them immediately and they said they would fix them. I went to pick my vehicle up and it was in worse condition than what it was before they touched it. Quite naturally they don't wanna give me my down payment back but I had to go through hell and high water to get put in another car. Wish me luck.

Are You Serious!!

AUTHOR: Are You Serious - ()

Let me get this right, You wrecked your vehicle, of which you currently owed a balance to someone and were required, as part of the agreement to maintain full coverage insurance, so in the unfortunate event that the vehicle is damaged it can be restored back to it's original shape and condition. You then get your insurance company to pay for the damage and the insurance company issues you a check made out to you and the lienholder (the people to whom you still owe a balance)because they want to be sure that the proceeds are used for its intended purpose. You then attempt to "Do It Yourself" by rigging it, so that you can pocket the money and not properly repair the vehicle. You then get mad when the people you still owe a balance refused to sign off on a very shotty workmenship and allow you to pocket the funds and possibly stop paying then the remaining balance you owe. AND YOU ARE BING RIPPED OFF!!!

Then you finally pay the vehicle off and they give you the title with their lien signed off, and you failed to take the title to the titling company and/or the BMV to be re-issued a "Lien Free" title. You loose the title (clearly your fault) and get mad when no one is availble at your beck and call to help you solve your own mistake. Keep in mind that they were under no obligation to supply you with a lien release after they had already done so at the time you paid off. Oh you little victim!!! If you are old enough to make a major purchase on your own, you should be old enough to know how to complete the transaction. IF not, remember to take your mom along with you next time.

involves