Complaint Review: kelly Rowland

• Updated: Tue, June 21, 2011

• Reported By: beccaowen20032003 — bedford texas Texas United States of America
kelly Rowland
1326 old northern blved roslyn ny roslyn, New York United States of America

kelly Rowland Summer Discovery deaf lady a scam sends fake cashiers check wants you to send excess money gram to movers named mark partridge in florida roslyn, New York

*Consumer Comment: More information

A kelly rowland emailed me from email addy(gbolike103@gmail.com)  saying she was deaf but wanted to buy a chest from me.. she sent me a 2000.00 dollar fake cashiers check( my chest cost 125.00)told me to cash check,keep an extra 50.00 for my trouble and for me to send the rest via western union or money graham to a supposed mover named mark partridge in florida..the cahiers check was from roslyn new york from a company named summer discovery. the fedex package with the check came from an address in canton ohio.. i tried to contact this person on the phone number they gave me and the  supposed hearing impaired  operator said that mailbox was unavailable..called the company summer discovery and they said they had several instances of this same thing and that the account was not valid..if you somehow manage to cash this check you will be held responsible for payback..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2011 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kelly-Rowland/roslyn-New-York-11576/kelly-Rowland-Summer-Discovery-deaf-lady-a-scam-sends-fake-cashiers-check-wants-you-to-sen-697016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kelly Rowland

More information

AUTHOR: MP - (United States of America)

The name Kelly Rowland sounded familiar, and I am in the deaf community, so I looked around.  Turns out it's not anybody I know, guess I was thinking of someone else.  But I found this link with additional info on the scammer.