Complaint Review: KELLY COOMES

LIGHT HOUSE POINT LHP, Florida USA

KELLY COOMES BITTER ugly AND DOWN AND OUT LHP Florida

*Author of original report: Facts

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: CARL ALTIERI - KENT CORP HAS A JUDGMENT

kELLY COOMES is like a snake in the grass, you will never know when and where she will strike, but as a snake she will surprise you.

Kelly and her Hanndsome boyfreind Charlie shared a 1993 Acura  Vigor with a 180, 000 miles on it. Charlie was driving the car at the time, and it broke down. Charlie gave me permission to tow the vehicle and look at it, and let him know what the problem was, but we both knew the problem, he had come to my shop every other day for water in his radiator. I told him it was only a matter of time.

Car was towed, Charlie gave me permission, and the key?

Up to this point I never met Kelly, Kelly called me and told me to release her car without her paying for the tow?

She was NASTY TO SAY the least?

Called me every name in the book, and more.

Then she filed a police report stating I stole her Car! The police believed her up to the time they came to my place of Business. When I produced the Key...  The police officer advised Kelly about false police reports?

At that time her car was OUT OF GAS, No INSURANCE, and would not run> I would have given her the car back without incidense, but after false alligations, treats, and her NASTY NO TEETH bad breath getting in my face ... I decided with the police Department backing me now they knew the TRUTH, she had to pay the 60.00 TOW BILL, and had to have the car towed back. Between Charlie and her, they had $10.00, and two packs of smokes?

She has filed complaints and false alligations against me, and not one stood up!

Called me a child Molester, and much more.

UNLIKE KELLY, I am no Felon, so my reputation stood up.

She is on section 8, welfare and food stamps...

Get a Job, life...and let go of that 400.00 car. Your lies did not get you what you wanted...Man up. CHARLIE SCREWED YOU. not me.

When a person has nothing to lose, they feel invincible, write false allegations...and be anonymous! KELLY COOMES

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2013 12:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KELLY-COOMES/LHP-Florida-33064/KELLY-COOMES-BITTER-ugly-AND-DOWN-AND-OUT-LHP-Florida-1055756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KELLY COOMES

Facts

AUTHOR: Carl - ()

So I go on the Broward County Property Appraises web site, and search Kelly Coomes, low and behold "No records showimg home ownership"??? Why am I not surprised. Also search Kent corp: on Sun Biz.org? Carl Altieri is in no way, or never was associated with this company. My name came from Charlie the Loser...Kelly after your "tooth" cleaning...get a grip.

And then I searched DMV records of her Lexus, she owns ?? again Kelly anyone can discredit anyone on the internet...but the facts don't lie...you do.

Florida Profit CorporationKENT CORP

Filing Information
P0500014088942168152710/14/2005FLINACTIVEADMIN DISSOLUTION FOR ANNUAL REPORT09/23/2011NONE

Principal Address
C/O SCHNEIDER HAMMER & ASSOC. LLC     7860 PETERS ROAD, F-110         PLANTATION, FL 33324
                     Changed: 05/19/2010

2010 05/19/2010

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

CARL ALTIERI - KENT CORP HAS A JUDGMENT

AUTHOR: Kelley - ()

I have not met with you personally I was with Charlie and his mom when we asked you TO LOOK AT THE CAR never authorized to tow it as I have AAA.    Furthermore the police Detective told me to get better friends as he stated that you and Charlie were most likely intogether to take possesion of the car.  I have a judgment against Kent Corp for $5000.00 and it will be enforced accordingly.  Carl Altieri - you have numerous complaints and judgments against you  - move on and I will do the same.   I own  3 houses - I have 2 cars paid in full and I am not on welfare - Charlie's mom is did get her teeth knocked out its unfortunate but I have all my teeth = just got them cleaned yesterday -  So Have a good day - you broke bastard!