Complaint Review: kelly higgins

• Submitted: Sun, January 30, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, May 06, 2015

• Reported By: monica — palm springs California United States of America
kelly higgins
1101 opal street, redondo beach, ca redondo beach, California United States of America

kelly higgins std spreader, husband stealer, cheat, low life redondo beach, California

*General Comment: FORMAL RETRACTION

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: You need help

*General Comment: Holly???

*General Comment: Kelly CHRISTOPHER Higgins Starbuck Vidovich Castellares, etc...

*Consumer Comment: Kelly...

*General Comment: Kelly Higgins-Castellares

kelly higgins is a husband stealer who gave my man a std which in turn infected me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2011 02:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kelly-higgins/redondo-beach-California-/kelly-higgins-std-spreader-husband-stealer-cheat-low-life-redondo-beach-California-688598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kelly higgins

#1 General Comment

FORMAL RETRACTION

AUTHOR: Chatterbox - (USA)

My name is Brenna Cortez and I am responsible for creating the slanderous posts on this webpage.  While I cannot afford to pay RipOff Report the money necessary to have this removed, please consider this my formal retraction.  I originally created this post because 1) I am mentally unstable and thought I could use that to my advantage, to avoid any criminal or civil suits and 2) Kelly married my ex-husband several years after he and I divorced; I was jealous that he found love with someone so different from me, while I'm still alone.

I hope that I continue to stay on my medication so that I can continue to see things clearly.  If I find myself posting more slanderous remarks (on this site or others), I know that Kelly will not hesitate to extend the same offer she previously did, paying for any mental/medical assistance that I require.  While my footprint on this earth will never hold a candle to Kelly, I hope to, never again, be such a disruntled ex-wife, jealous of my former spouse's new life and spouse.  While I cannot promise my current mental stability will always stay intact, please know that I have no ill will for Kelly or her family, and deep inside the fog that is my in head, I hope they achieve great things and continue their amazing love story.

I've never seen Kelly teach, but I'm sure she's amazing: She's more than quilified and I know she truly cares about the academic and emotional success of the youth of America.  Many students' parents have taken to the internet to rave about her and she's always looking to better herself and hone her skills.  She also volunteers at her local animal shelters.

Kelly is kindhearted and understanding, too!  While contemplating obtaining a civil judgement against me, she knew I'm on disability and my family and would really have to struggle to pay her, so she offered to waive all monies owed to her if I simply post this retraction.  She also agreed to drop all criminal charges without prejudice against me when I agreed to do so.  That shows true character and I've learned a lot from her selfless acts.

I'm not sure what filled me with so much hatred toward Kelly.  I had never spoken to her before posting this.  When she stumbled upon it, she even contacted me, stating that she forgives me, as long as I stop immediately.  I made the poor choice to disregard her request and she did everything she could to show me how humble a person could be: It wasn't until I began harassing her parents in the middle of the night, threathening the personal safety of all involved, that she began to take action.  I respect her choice to do so.

What saddens me most about my actions is that she could have been a treasured and valued friend had I not gone off the deep end and attempted to do everything in my power to destroy her career and her as a person.  I'll never be able to call such a wonderful person a "friend", but I will always sit back from afar, hoping for the success of her career and marriage.  I'm glad my ex finally found the person he truly deserves.  I'm also thankful for the lessons she taught me in forgiveness.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

You need help

AUTHOR: Kelly - ()

You need help, Brenna.  I am willing to pay for any psychological help you may require.  Just, PLEASE, obtain the assistance you need.

#3 General Comment

Holly???

AUTHOR: Chatterbox - ()

well. i tried to confront u to come to an understanding about my children being off limits in your little sickness towards me....to no avail. as i suspected...YOU couldn't or wouldn't even reveal ur name. "Holly"??? what happened to miss or mister stand up kelly christopher starbuck castellares???? oh well...i have proof i tried. now, after my call to u...anything you post on any site is void and null to me. i heard u on the phone and i didn't block my name or phone # and u STILL chose to say ur name was Holly. leave my kids outta ur remarks. i have phoned u personally and let u know this. so, if u wanna continue....it will be reported to pierre's superiors. don't make me go all out mama bear crazy...becuz...i'm certifiable...and i have an excuse....seriously.

#4 General Comment

Kelly CHRISTOPHER Higgins Starbuck Vidovich Castellares, etc...

AUTHOR: Chatterbox - ()

dearest, kelly: how does it feel to worry about ur man-made vag canal collapsing daily? don't answer, cuz i don't care. u constantly bring up my son and daughter as ur only weapon on all ur posts, symbolic of a true douchbag. attack, ME....i can run circles around ur nasty a$$ on any day...just ask pierre. there is no revenge as u tell ur so-called friends. i am bound by law to comply with their investigation of a immigration or FBI inquiry. whatever pierre tells you is between you and him. YOU are a man. you will never be a woman. you brought Cody into this issue. he IS proud. and so am i of LGBT ppl., meaning those of good moral character, just as any straight person. but, you...are a sicko. no matter how many hair extensions...hi-lights...low-lights, etc....YOU WILL NEVER BE ME. THAT, Mister is YOUR issue and Pierre loves it! he's a power-player. YOU will lose. not to me...but to him. no matter how much weight u lose, etc.....you will never be a woman or me. u used "Vido993" as one of ur supposed supporters on Topix. poor Frank. you stop at nothing. kelly.....no matter how nasty and blah i think you are...isn't the point. you've called me out with ur threats about suing me, etc. like i told u before....i can run circles around you. don't believe me? BRING IT!!! all ur talk about ur lawyer, etc...is just that,,,,TALK! i'm not gonna call ur bluff, but i will tell u.....my kids are none of your business and have nothing to do with your issues w/me. my daughter is great and my son is proud. he is a male who wants to be a male and keep his male genitalia and not pretend to be a woman in order to be loved. mention him again....i dare u. mention my daughter....i dare u. pierre will be dealing w/his C.O. and other civilian officials. BRING IT! u can respond if u like. i'm not interested....you are twisted as far as i'm concerned and Cody has already reported you/pierre to his superiors, as he's in the Navy now. Info has been collected and forwarded to USCIS and FBI case files. as i said, though....bring what the f** ever u want my direction....i will run circles around u. pierre knows me and how i operate and it's def. not with kid gloves. you've been thru alot with ur tranny and all? well...guess what....i've been thru way more. Bring it on wanna be b**! I'm right here....wanna be. i have been dying to just say this: YOU ARE ONE UGLY A** F** WANNA BE B**. AS I SAID, "WANNA BE". UR A DUDE....AND I'M SORRY...YOU'LL NEVER GET TO EXPERIENCE THE FEELING OF BEING A REAL DIVA-B**. leave my kids outta this. talk about restraining orders? Cody's contacted his ppl about this and Ali has contacted proper authorities as well. u think i'm bluffing like u do??? try me...you nasty Tranny. btw...i don't want pierre becuz if i did...i could call or email him and have him at the drop of a hat...meanwhile you'll be laying in ur bed dilating ur man-made vagina!

Monica(Sara)..."it's just a wanna-be woman". nothing for u to be concerned about. incase u never knew: the name is, KELLY CHRISTOPHER STARBUCK HIGGINS CASTELLARES. born w/ a pee-pee, btw...lol...that's why kelly's so insecure and mad at me. pierre knows what a real vag. canal is....this b** is just a prop! i'm just one state away....so if u need to address me....be my guest. here's my phone # (((redacted)))

Kelly...

AUTHOR: monica - (United States of America)

Dearest Monica (aka Sarah) and Brenna,
I feel so sorry for the both of you.  You both are obviously so intimidated by me as your anger and animosity oozed from your words.  I am happily married to a wonderful man and we both find your comments hilarious.  I'll touch bases with both of you, next year, after we've had our first child, to keep you updated as to our wonderful family and the amazing life we share.  I wish you all the best in your quests for happiness and love.  Have a FAB day!

#6 General Comment

Kelly Higgins-Castellares

AUTHOR: Chatterbox - (United States of America)

Hi Monica! God....when a person told me to go look at the she-man my ex is married to i about puked! "husband Stealer" u said?? I wouldn't give that nasty thing that much credit! Her nastiness is all over the net! Kelly's just another pawn for my ex since he's got alotta crap against him. He hides behind the ARMY. He raped and sodomized me and it's backed up w/pic he himself took! That Kelly THING has no idea what she's in for. Someone should tell her...but not me! I'm outta that role. Rescued the last girl he was trying to marry and get knocked up(my ex is a 5 ft 2 in. peruvian who walks tippie-toed around the house). BUT this Kelly WITCH-faced she-man will have to find out the hard way about Mr. P. Anyway, Monica....I wish u all the best and you are way better off without any man who would even kiss that freak(those weird lips and all!) I have a great man in my life and we're going to Belize in Nov. Nasty Kelly did u a huge Sasquatch-style favor!!! My ex and Kelly deserve each other. I think i actually feel sorry for my ex becuz i know he is gagging to mess with her. But he's not in it for love. I doubt she is either.