• Report: #1051981

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: The O's — Atlanta Georgia
Kelly Marsh and Associates -Keller Williams- Atlanta Georgia
804 Town Blvd Atlanta, Georgia USA

Kelly Marsh and Associates -Keller Williams- Atlanta Georgia Unethical, unnecessary- And they really hope you don't read the fine print. Atlanta Georgia

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Exclusive Buyer Agreement

My husband and I called a number listed on-line because we wanted to see a house for sale.  The Agent asked that we meet at her office.  We did.  She turned on this big screen TV and pulled up a contract that was magnified so you could only see a few paragraphs.  She said it was basic and did not make her our "Exclusive Agent".  The contract was called "Exclusive Brokerage agreement".  She kept highlighing a portion that showed where we can write in the dates of how long the contract was valid.  I asked her to print the contract so I could read it all.  It was 6 pages long.  It gave her 3% of the total price of any home we buy.  Near the end of the contract it said "The Buyer's obligation to pay fees extends past the termination or expiration of this contract."  When I asked her about it she said "I'm an honest person.  I would not enforce that."  I asked her where it said that  any fees owed would just be for homes that she showed us and we actually purchased.  She continued to say how honest she was and that we don't have to worry.  I told her she could just write on the contract that this contract would only be relevant to homes she showed us that we actually purchased and then we could all initial.  She refused.  We declined to sign and left.  They are counting on people not reading the fine print.  BE AWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 03:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Marsh-and-Associates-Keller-Williams-Atlanta-Georgia/Atlanta-Georgia-30319/Kelly-Marsh-and-Associates-Keller-Williams-Atlanta-Georgia-Unethical-unnecessary-And-1051981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Marsh and Associates -Keller Williams- Atlanta Georgia

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Exclusive Buyer Agreement

AUTHOR: scammedman - ()

This is a Standard agreement in Real Estate to protect the agent.  Many buyers will USE an agent and then attempt to "go around" them to get a better deal.  When a buyer signs up with me they sign it and there is a date of eperation.  Yes mine is 3 months after.  I invested my time expertise and gas in you the buyer and you will compensate me for it  We don't work for free....Do you???

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC