- Report: #589541
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Kelly O'Neil Uplevel Strategies
Kelly O'Neil Uplevel Strategies15559 Union Ave Suite 101 Los Gatos, California United States of America
Kelly O'Neil Uplevel Strategies Marketing to Millionaires I paid Kelly $10,000 to devise a plan to help me market to the affluent and when she didn't deliver me what she promised, she did nothing but insult me and get defensive! She was Completely Unprofessi Los Gatos, California
*Author of original report: ALMOST 5 YEARS LATER AND KELLY IS STIIL AT IT!!!
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: A true rip-off artist!
*UPDATE EX-employee responds: KELLY IS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE!
*Consumer Comment: Rip Off Queen!! Buyers Beware!!
*Author of original report: Thanks for your support Ed
*Consumer Comment: Kelly O'Neil's Scam
*Consumer Comment: A Simple Observation
*Author of original report: More Excuses and Defensiveness from Kelly O'Neil
*REBUTTAL Owner of company: In Response to Libel and Slander
*Author of original report: Now I'm Being Threatened!!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
This is how Kelly broke our contract:
- I hired Kelly to develop a full business plan to market to the affluent and I got a plan that included internet marketing. I had already taken the class how to do internet marketing and how to package your high end programs. I hired Kelly to devise a plan that took what I learned and market it to the affluent.
- In the proposal it says the plan will be delivered in 3-4 weeks in one spot.. they didnt point out to me that it would be delivered after 3 months.
- Kelly called me three times when she was trying to sell me, then after the strategy session, I didnt hear from her for months. It was difficult at that point to even get an email from her.
- The contract clearly states that there will be resources and strategies. The only resources that are in the plan are ones that I gave them not companies that target affluent engaged couples she said that if I wanted that, it would cost me $150,000
- The contract states that Uplevel will provide a roadmap with in my budget and expertise (I dont know how to build websites, write press releases or do a teleseminar..all included in Kellys plan and all the resources she provided charged over $3000)
- When I was unhappy with the strategy session because I felt that Kelly was totally unprepared, she told me that I had anxiety.
- She tricked me into doing a video testimonial for her saying that I would get exposure if I did.
- When I told her that $10,000 was way out of my budget, she promised that she would include what she called a cash infusion plan so that I could make money to pay her. I never got ANY cash infusion plan and still have no idea what she meant by that.
- At the commencement of our working together, I clearly stated to Kelly that I need open communication in order to work with her. She never once really listened to me and did nothing but patronize and disrespect me by cutting me off and not answering my questions. She was extremely short with me and responded to my concerns by arguing with me and telling me I had anxiety and was spinning out of control.
- She promised me that she would introduce me to important joint venture partners and never did.
- She sold me by saying that the people who pay her $10,000 pay her that so she can do it for them I specifically asked her if that meant that she was going to make my plan detailed and specific to marketing to the affluent and she said yes She would include the general sweeping trends of my affluent market would be.
Bottom line, I did not get what Kellys marketing, advertising and contract stated and I got no value from her what so ever. AND.. on top of that she made empty promises and did nothing but insult me when I raised concern! WITH OUT QUESTION, THE WORST MONEY I'VE SPENT IN ALL MY YEARS AS AN ENTREPRENUER!!!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2010 06:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-ONeil-Uplevel-Strategies/Los-Gatos-California-95032/Kelly-ONeil-Uplevel-Strategies-Marketing-to-Millionaires-I-paid-Kelly-10000-to-devise-589541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.