Complaint Review: Kelly Printing Supplies

• Reported By: Zeck — Brooklyn, NY New York
Kelly Printing Supplies
2065 E Sahara Avenue # A Las vegas, Nevada USA

Kelly Printing Supplies Very shady business Las vegas Nevada

This company repeatably calls us after we asked them to stop. I think it's happened 5 times know. They're way too pushy. I finally agreed to 1 black ink & 3 color ink cartridge for my printer. I received 2 black and 3 color. Then charged a higher price for half full junk cartridges. She explained to me that they have a cartridge that would last longer. etc. She told me that I had no obligation to purchase and that I had 6 months to try and if I didn't like it send it back.I received a call from  from Kelly Printing Supplies wondering why I haven't paid their invoice. I told her I haven't' paid it due to the fact I have not even opened the box. They told me I still had to pay for it. I don't believe I should pay for something I haven't even used tried yet.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2013 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Printing-Supplies/Las-vegas-Nevada-89170/Kelly-Printing-Supplies-Very-shady-business-Las-vegas-Nevada-1103592. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Printing Supplies