Complaint Review: Kelly Sennholz

• Updated: Tue, October 01, 2013

• Reported By: MikeP — Aurora Colorado
Kelly Sennholz
920 Clarkson St Denver CO Denver, Colorado USA

Kelly Sennholz Callisto Medical Breached contract and failed to pay for goods & services Denver Colorado

I just discovered this site and saw that Kelly Sennholz has been reported for a previous rip-off, so I thought I woukld add my own experience with this despicable person. I am a Realtor and sold her her house which she turned into a spa-treatment center on 920 Ckarkson St in Denver, CO. I also had the listing contract to list and sell her condo nearby, at a discount. I also sold her several items of furniture and rugs I used to stage the home. She refused to pay for my furnishings, over $500, which I took her to collections over, and still refused to pay in full. On the condo deal, she negotiated a private deal behind my back to avoid paying my commission and did a deal directly with the Buyer's Broker. I received no commission as a result of this unethical and illegal transaction. In response to my protest, she was kind enough to file a complain with the Real Estate Commission, alledging fraud on MY part, the victim of her lying and stealing! (I was investigated by the REC and nothing was done because they found no wrongdoing of course) and I had to pay further in attorney fees to defend myself against this contemptible bitch. Then a few years after this whole fiasco, she renovated and rented a portion of the house in violation of city codes, then actually had an attorney call me and threaten me with a lawsuit over loss of income unless I paid her thousands of dollars!!!!! Run from her as fast as you can, she has no conscience and no soul.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly-Sennholz/Denver-Colorado-80218/Kelly-Sennholz-Callisto-Medical-Breached-contract-and-failed-to-pay-for-goods-services-1088710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly Sennholz