• Report: #1051950

• Updated: Sat, May 18, 2013

• Reported By: Marcia — Hampton Virginia
Kelly
121 colliseum crossing hampton, Virginia USA

Kelly Sundays Blue Box I asked Miss.Kelly the manager at the Hampton location about a ssurvice that would suit me a new costumer.She tried to sell me all kind of services and products i did not need so i was confused about everything really she talked way to fast and just cared about what she could talk me into buying not about having a new loyal costumer.I bought the package i thought was the the best until i realized i didnt need it the next day i asked for a downgrade she refused and said i knew what i was buying when i tried to tell her i was confused she was rude and said no.I never want to go back she made me feel aweful THE WORST COSUMER SERVICE i could not understand why she would not help me blue box lost a cosumer they could have had long term. hampton Virginia

*Author of original report: I agree

I wanted to try Sunday blue box tanning. It turns out I really regret this decision. When I went in the manger tried to sell me all kinds of things I did not need.

I was mislead and ended up geting a pakage that was more expensive then I wanted because I was confused. I talk to a friend of mine she said there was a less expensive package that would have been great for me.That same day I called what I though was there corporate office but it was just a number that directs you to another blue box.

I spoke with a women at the Norfolk office named Melissa she was great and really listened to what I wanted. She told me I should be able to downgrade for the following month & I was ok with that, but I needed to go in the next day and request it and I should be able to fill out paper work and do so. I went in and spoke with the manager, Kelly Vick, at the Hampton location, at frist she seemed so nice & very friendly but when I told her I wanted to downgrade that  I was confused with what she sold me the prior day, she said "you knew what you were buying so no you have to pay the 2 months" for the advance pkg and can not downgrade.

Kelly was rude and disrespectful and made me feel like I wasn't a paying costumer and it did not matter what I wanted, only that she had sold me a product I do not want and now I have to be stuck with it. As I walked away I heard her say something rude about me to the other girl working there. I am a very upset costumer. I want to take my buiness els where and tell all my friends to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2013 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kelly/hampton-Virginia-23666/Kelly-Sundays-Blue-Box-I-asked-MissKelly-the-manager-at-the-Hampton-location-about-a-ssu-1051950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly

I agree

AUTHOR: Marcia Rivera - ()

They are so unprofessional!