Complaint Review: Kelly's Electronics

Kelly's Electronics
585 W 100 N Providence, Utah USA

Kelly's Electronics Kellys Electronics RIP OFF!!! Liars! Providence Utah

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Statements in Complaint

They are a RIP OFF!!!!  I moved into apartments and had Direct TV already.  I was given a paper upon moving in to call Kelly's Electronics for the move.  After calling I spoke to Mike who wanted 350.00 to move.  He told me that it was because they had put a lot of effort into pre wiring the unit.  He told me to contact Direct TV and they might give me a credit for that.  I then told property management who told me to call Direct TV and see what they could do.  Direct TV told me that they could do the install.  Upon Kelly's finding out they stopped the install.  Then when I got into contact with Kelly's they said they had to do it because they did the pre wiring.  This is when I told him that I worked for the contractor that did all the electric work on the units and that I had drilled all the holes used by the teenager who ran a cable wire to each unit.  Funny that the electricians did all the work for the pre wire. and they take credit for it!  I decided to pay the cancelation fee to Direct TV instead of being in a situation of a monopoly.  I wonder how many other renters have been ripped off by Kelly's, or anyone for that matter!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2014 11:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kellys-Electronics/Providence-Utah-84322/Kellys-Electronics-Kellys-Electronics-RIP-OFF-Liars-Providence-Utah-1139020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kelly's Electronics

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Statements in Complaint

AUTHOR: Kelly - ()

I'm sorry that you had a negative experience with us Kurt, I'd like to resolve your problems and make you happy just like any other customer.  Unfortunately you have your facts wrong.  You were offered the mover install for $130 if you brought your old dish and equipment, not $350.  This was mentioned to you and your wife multiple times.  Furthermore, you didn't run the satellite pre-wire in the apartment complex, we did.  You didn't run one single foot of cable that we use for exclusive satellite purposes, and the work that we did cost our company thousands of dollars.  If you drilled a couple holes that we used, thank you.  I'm sure your boss paid you for the work that you did, and you therefore can consider yourself compensated.  The fact is, 98% of holes that we use are drilled by us and no one else.  It's unfortunate that you felt like you had to leave negative reviews on multiple sights to feel better about having to pay for a mover.  By the way, any other local retailer in the USA would charge you for a mover too.  I wish everything was free, but the reality is that there are costs to everything. I wish we could have resolved this matter in a more adult-like manner.