Complaint Review: Ken Sikes investigations

• Updated: Sat, July 13, 2013

• Reported By: FugitiveHunter — Fort Gibson
Ken Sikes investigations
Tulsa, Oklahoma USA

Ken Sikes investigations Ken Sikes Please watch out for ken Sikes he turned off a tracking unit and said it was broken 600.00 lost Tulsa Oklahoma

*General Comment: Hope You Get Deserved Justice

Ken Sikes sold us what he said was going to be a new tracking unit well what we got was a used unit then he i guess turned the units off to save money or did not pay his bill. I needed a tracking unit after paying him 600 bucks for the crap he gave us he could not give me a unit to use due to him saying my unit was broken. This is BS the unit was working great. Then just quit after my investigation was done he did not pay his bill. Now I had to go buy another unit from someone I know will keep the unit working for me. Now I have called ken Sikes and text his personal cell phone he will not return my calls this is theft of 600 to me and I will do what I have to and bring him down one thing I can not stand is a crook. I want my tracking unit back working or my 600 bucks back to invest in two more units ken Sikes is hitting people for 600 bucks when you can get the same thing for 350 in Oklahoma City pay up ken or face the music I won't stop till I get what I paid for. I will go to the media with this they would love to expose Yuu for what you are. It's a shame Cleet would ever give you a license

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-Sikes-investigations-/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74436-/Ken-Sikes-investigations-Ken-Sikes-Please-watch-out-for-ken-Sikes-he-turned-off-a-track-1066814. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken Sikes investigations

#1 General Comment

Hope You Get Deserved Justice

AUTHOR: DB - ()

Even though the situations are greatly different, I hope you get justice on this matter.  I wrote on this web site about a Broken Arrow Dentist, "Gentling Dental Group" in the search, and "Oklahoma Board of Dentistry" also.  You'll see how that ended.  I was greatly disappointed in my results, which is why I hope yours turns out better.  I would hope others from the northeast Oklahoma region will read about what this dentist and State board did, and "didn't do. You being from Ft. Gibson, could possibly know the Boards President Brad Hoopes, as he's from Muskogee.  Best of Luck with your case.