ethics

• Updated: Wed, June 15, 2011

• Reported By: LINDA — DECATUR Georgia United States of America
Ken Williams
Cocbleur Cove Ct Decatur, Georgia United States of America

Ken Williams K C Williams Mortgage Fraud, Fraudulent activitiesn by Attorney, Appraisal, and loan officer Decatur, Georgia

Kenneth Williams, also known as KC and Ken Williams in Decatur Ga. His partner Paula Meeks in Snellville Ga.(has remarried, don't know her new name) Is well known to puff, inflate the value of a real estate properties. Would get 2 or 3 appraisal until they gave him the price that he wanted. I met him a couple of years ago when I had a house up for sale. After the closing the buyer kept saying that he did not do her right. He told me that he had many buyers ready to buy 2 or more houses.

The next time I met him he was looking for cash investors to help buyers purchase homes. He stayed I would get my money back at closing. I found that he was trying to get this buyer to purchase 2 houses. One of the properties did not appraise high enough. But  he was trying to have a double closing. After the closing the buyer was very upset and she could not get K.  Williams return her calls. She called the loan Officer and HGP Capital, they called me and I was totally in the dark. But I was able to find out, that this was the way that he conducted business. After one closing, someone was so angry that they when by his house and knocked out every window.  He had loan officers to get these people qualified. He had basically had two Attorneys that he liked to handle his closing. After that I found that he was falsifying papers, to convince a buyer to sale their house he would put a previous buyer name on the contract.

Today I went to speak with and attorney. I am now caught in the middle of a scam that I did not see coming. I as an investor, I put up cash to purchase property. He would take title to the property. He did not hold up his end of the agreement, so I foreclosed on the property. He filed court against me. Then ask me to talk with his attorney. They came to my office and we came to an agreement. His attorney told me to sign the agreement that he put together and that he would take care of everything. Now by me not answering the court order Mr. William received a Judgment against me. Now I am in court to have overturned, and bring charges against Him and his attorney.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/15/2011 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ken-Williams/Decatur-Georgia-30034/Ken-Williams-K-C-Williams-Mortgage-Fraud-Fraudulent-activitiesn-by-Attorney-Appraisal-a-741228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ken Williams