Complaint Review: kenneth webster

• Reported By: weden621 — manassas Virginia
kenneth webster
manassas, Virginia USA

kenneth webster "attorney" for department of legal affairs manassas Virginia

Kenneth Webster called me on behalf of Cash Advance U.S.A. .com and told me I had to pay $597.00 because I was late on paying back the loan I had gotten from CasAdvance, which makes no sense becuase it says on the website that they will automatically take it from your bank account. Kenneth told me different and said I couldn't pay with my debit or credit card that it had to be through a money pak card from 7-11 or CVS, after I had made the first payment of $587 he called back and said i owed additional fees $350,

so after I have paid a total of over $1,000 bucks I do some research and find out its a SCAM! He had also told that if I didn't pay within 30 minutes that we would have a warrant sworn out for my arrest claiming I had stolen from cashadvance, so now im out over a thousand dollars which I had planned on using to pay back rent, now My wife, my two little boys who are 1 year and the other 5 months along with myself will be evicted tomorrow because of this a-hole.

Oh and P.S. this guy had me running around town taking time off of work which I couldn't afford come to find out it's all a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kenneth-webster/manassas-Virginia-20110/kenneth-webster-attorney-for-department-of-legal-affairs-manassas-Virginia-1052750. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kenneth webster