Complaint Review: Kensho dharma center

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: findingscams1961 — healdton Oklahoma
Kensho dharma center
41 lamar healdton, Oklahoma USA

Kensho dharma center, Anthony byrd scam, donating scam, known sex offender healdton Oklahoma

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Kensho Dharma Center is not a scam.

this website looks nice and respectable. they also ask you to donate and help but what i found out is the man who owns it is a known levql three sex offfender. the account the donation goes stright to a personal account so i was never able to write it off on my taxes  the address is the address on the sex offenders regestry his name is anthony bryd

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kensho-dharma-center/healdton-Oklahoma-73438/Kensho-dharma-center-Anthony-byrd-scam-donating-scam-known-sex-offender-healdton-Okla-1092759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kensho dharma center

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Kensho Dharma Center is not a scam.

AUTHOR: Anthony Byrd - ()

My name is Anthony Byrd and I am the founder of Kensho Dharma Ceneter. Yes it is true that I am a registered sex offender. On June 6, 1998 I was charged with Indecent Exposure and Lewd Molestation. I did urinate in a parking lot and hugged a young girl. That was my crime and I have never re-offended. Those charges were due to my alcoholism.

I have been sober for the past 9 years and 77 days now. I have been very involve in Zen Buddhism for many years and hope to take my vows in December. I have devoted my life to serving others to the best of my ability and will continue to do so. I have noting to hide from anyone. I have tured my life around and plan to continue to serve.

Kensho Dharma Center is just getting started and that is the reason that the donations go to my accout that was set up for the center. It is not a scam by no means. All donations are used to keep the center running which allows us to continue our volunteer work.

At this time my case is being reviewed to remove me from the Sex Offender Registry in the near future.

Please feel free to come see us and join us in our projects. We still need more volunteers. Please come and see for yourself. People can change and can become a benefit to all beings in need.