Complaint Review: Kensington Assistance Agency

• Submitted: Wed, July 18, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, July 18, 2007

• Reported By:mendenhall Mississippi
Kensington Assistance Agency
1357 Broadway, Suite 260 New Yourk, New York U.S.A.

Kensington Assistance Agency I gave them $300 to assist me in getting government grant money. Said they would give me a full refund. I have gotten nothing. ripoff New York New York

I received a postcard from Kensington saying they would help me get grant money from the government. They withdrew almost $300 from my checking account. I received and filled out and returned a booklet with all the information they needed.

A year later I still had not heard from them. I called and talked to a customer service rep by the name of Steven Richards. That number was 1866.314.3912
He said he was authorized by kinsington to refund my money back to my checking account. I have not received anything.

Now when i call that number nothing not even a ring.
I have seen on the internet when i google the number that other people have been ripped off too.

I called them because i was a katrina victim. I think what they have done to me is to take advantage of people after a disaster.

Linda
mendenhall, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2007 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kensington-Assistance-Agency/New-Yourk-New-York-10018/Kensington-Assistance-Agency-I-gave-them-300-to-assist-me-in-getting-government-grant-mon-261680. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kensington Assistance Agency