Complaint Review: Keranique

• Reported By: Dennis6231949 — Exton Pennsylvania
Keranique
251 E.Laraway Rd. Joliet, Illinois USA

Keranique Hosted Jewelers Bait&Rip you off legally Joliet Illinois

Thanks,first,I watched Dr.Oz,He had a hair product that claimed to help thinning hair.One,it was a 90day free trial,shipping & handling ,I bit. 45 days passed and had totally forgot,really,thinking that my order was lost in the shuffle,the package came.I began using their product,shampoo,rinse,conditioner,and special drops for14days.

I have autopay for cable,sat radio etc.On the 3rd of the month,unless I owe something,I keep the minimal in my account.First I got a bounced check notice with a $45 fine followed by 4 more,a total of $125 in fines plus I had to repay all the unpaid bills. So I say thanks to Keranique and Holsted Jewelers until they came into my life I never owed anyone in my 65 years.

The " small print" says return all their product unused or empty within 90days or you owe full price of "I think it was $95" any  way,it cost me over $250 for shampo that smells bad plus does not work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2013 03:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keranique/Joliet-Illinois-60433/Keranique-Hosted-Jewelers-BaitRip-you-off-legally-Joliet-Illinois-1084992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keranique