Complaint Review: Keri Betteger/American Crew

• Updated: Thu, March 13, 2014

• Reported By: iamwatchingu — corona California
Keri Betteger/American Crew
Denver, Colorado USA

Keri Betteger, American Crew  hair products I worked for Keri Betteger/American Crew and was not payed!!! Denver Colorado

I answered a Craigslist Ad for a hair model that wanted a free hair cut and recieve $100 to be seen having a hair cut on Jan 26 th.I went to the Beauty Trade show at Long Beach convention center.I met with the Americam Crew hair people and they cut my hair.It was a bad hair cut.I asked the fat old guy in charge when i would get my paycheck,he was unsure and said about 2 weeks.A month later no check i called American Crew company,they conected me with Keri Betteger who called me and told me checks would go out on Mar 6 th.On March12 i called to find out why i had not recieved my paycheck.Keri Betteger then lied and told me the check had been sent out over 3 weeks ago.There was no check,i even went to the post office to see if check had been sent out ,NO check recieved.Its 2 months and i want to be payed for my work.Send a messege to American Crew dont do business untill they get rid of Keri Betteger.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 11:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keri-BettegerAmerican-Crew/Denver-Colorado-80202/Keri-Betteger-American-Crewnbsp-hair-products-I-worked-for-Keri-BettegerAmerican-Crew-1130359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keri Betteger/American Crew