Complaint Review: kevin Griffin

• Category: Loans

kevin Griffin KG Holdings Liar, Fraud, Ghost, Pretender St Louis, Missouri

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Also scammed by KG

*Consumer Comment: Kevin Griffin is a scam artist

*Author of original report: More power to you

*Consumer Comment: It just wasn't my experience

*Author of original report: kevin griffin, kg holdings

*Consumer Comment: My Experience

*Consumer Comment: IT IS A SHAME TO DRINK AND POST AT THE SAME TIME

Kevin Griffin AKA KG Group is nothing more that a sham that promises that he is huge and can access SBLC's and MTN's with large Banks and other financial institutions around the world.  The truth is he is a young man who deals with shady people and has no idea how to get a deal done.

Kevin can not get a deal closed.  He is connected with Joey Comier at A Clear Title who is also no stranger  on Rip off Report.  Kevin Griffin will make promises on top of promises to stall and then there is no finding him.  He has no regard for anyone.

Google him and you will see a picture of a punk with his hat turned around backwards.  Verry professional!

He does not control any of the deals he represents.  He will tell you lie after lie and have no remorse.

Kevin is a complete waste of time.  Do not trust him I warn you!!!!!!!   You will get hurt!!!!

Stay as far away from his bulls*** as possible!!!!!!!!!  He is a dog and you will get fleas.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2011 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kevin-Griffin/St-Louis-Missouri-63146/kevin-Griffin-KG-Holdings-Liar-Fraud-Ghost-Pretender-St-Louis-Missouri-766779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kevin Griffin

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Also scammed by KG

AUTHOR: InvestorMIA - ()

I was also defrauded by Kevin Griffin for a substantial investment. After being introduced to him by a friend, he went on to spend several months proving his "relationships and industry knowledge" along with touting about his military experience and overseas work. After he received my investment for a unique opportunity, Kevin never followed through with paperwork, supposedly left to Dubai, and I've only occasionally received e-mails from there on out, promising full repayment of the investment without any follow-through. All his phone lines have been cut, and I've spent a patient year and a half waiting for him to do something about it. Have now reported to FBI and have lawyer's working on not only suing him, but first locating this excuse for a human being. Do "not" invest or even waste your time talking to this bottom-feeder.

Kevin Griffin is a scam artist

AUTHOR: save the public - (USA)

My company also had a very bad experience with Kevin A. Griffin (aka KG Group).  Everything said by the first post was true for our group as well.  Kevin Griffin is a ghost.  He is also a punk that does not return phone calls and makes false promises and works with Joey Cormier to steal escrow funds.  It looks like Kevin A. Griffin has just founded another one of his fake companies that fraud investors:  Griffin Global Capital
www.ggcpartners.com

What a sham!!!

More power to you

AUTHOR: screwed - (United States of America)

Kevin is probably watching himself as he ripped so many others  off...  The FBI is watch him closely.

He would be the one to give advice on how not to loose money as he knows how to steal it.I sincerly hope that you have a great experience working with him..  It is good when you are warned and do not give him money as he will run off with it.  He can not get instruments to back loans as he tried for over a year with no luck while we and many more people had money in escrow with his friend at the title company..  They took our escrow money without our approval and ran off..  If you do not believe me  look up Joey Comier at A clear title..  He has already confessed to the authorities...   If KG is so honest ask him about that....

It just wasn't my experience

AUTHOR: Wendy - (United States of America)

I do not know what happened with your transaction and I do not want to know, but I can only say Im grateful, because Kevin Griffin saved me from losing a large amount of money this summer and I personally did not see any signs of him trying to rip me off as he couldve easily ripped me off, but instead he gave some solid advice and refused to take my money until the work was completed.  I also discussed your post with another business associate that is currently working or has worked with Kevin Griffin and they also indicated that Kevin Griffin has not ripped them off and he protected their interest.

kevin griffin, kg holdings

AUTHOR: screwed - (United States of America)

Kevin Griffin comes off arrogant because he wants to sond smart as if he knows what he is talking about..  You soon learn that bull shit is bullshit any way you wrap it.  He has ripped off multiple people and the FBI is involved.  One of his co conspirators, Joey Comier of A Clear title has already pleaded guilty to stealing money from multiple people.  Just know that Kevin Griffin is evil to the core..  He says he owns a whole host of companies that don't exist.  The only one that I found was a BBQ place in St Louis Mo. that got shut down for multiple things..

Please just be warned as he talks a good game. but will screw you the first chance he gets

My Experience

AUTHOR: Wendy - (United States of America)

I was introduced via a mutual business associate over the summer to Kevin Griffin and I presented my transaction and hired him this summer to consult my financial transaction. I was at first very skeptical, but when I talked to Kevin Griffin he made it very clear on what he could or could not do and he also offered advice so I would not jeopardize my funds.

I initially took him as a very arrogant and over confident individual as he told me my transaction was not possible, but he did offer advice and gave suggestions on what he thought could work, before I spent any money with him or anyone else.   He told me I would lose all my money if I continued the transaction the way the brokers had structured my deal and he would prefer to walk away from my transaction then be involved with me losing my money so Im very grateful that I was able to work with Kevin Griffin over the summer.

IT IS A SHAME TO DRINK AND POST AT THE SAME TIME

AUTHOR: Thomas - (United States of America)

This post is irresponsible, and incorrect.

If you have questions as to this content, please email me directly at trimports45@gmail.com
I am happy to discuss my positive, stable and productive relationships that I have developed with these Principals.
I welcome your input.

This post is irresponsible, and incorrect.