Complaint Review: kevin boyles

• Updated: Fri, May 09, 2014

• Reported By: frisco — anonymous Other
kevin boyles

kevin boyles team resources another victim of Kevin Boyles oil scam, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Lets get organized!

I'm adding myself to the growing list of people that have had their retirement, and my son's college education money taken by Kevin Boyles and his company. I wrote to his company recently requesting my money back and received no response. I'm adding my name to the complaint already in progress with the SEC

Unfortunately, Kevin is not the only oil company ripping people off. I've invested with 3 others and had the same results. My conclusion is that any oil company looking for investors on the internet is crooked and one should not even dream of investing with any of them! The entire internet based industry is incredibly fraudulent and it's my wish that someday the government step in and regulate them by law so that they can no longer do what they do. Perhaps somebody can suggest to their governor about introducing some kind of bill restricting these criminals and the free reign that they enjoy now (they're also enjoying many investors hard earned money).

How many more people have to get ripped off before someone decides enough is enough?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kevin-boyles/internet/kevin-boyles-team-resources-another-victim-of-Kevin-Boyles-oil-scam-Internet-1041550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kevin boyles

Lets get organized!

AUTHOR: Ryan - ()

I was a partner in the Grand Summit Fund with Team Resources/Fossil.

This site will not let us share contact info.  I have set up a site on facebook with the address below.  Hopefully this will post.  Click on the link and I can add you to the group.  If the link doesn't post do a search on Facebook for Blackrock Fossil Team Resources Fraud and that should get you to the group as well and then request to join.  Let's organize!!