Complaint Review: Kevin Holloman of ADAM agency NYC

• Updated: Sat, November 30, 2013

• Reported By: lolook — New York New York
Kevin Holloman of ADAM agency NYC
570 Fashion Ave. New York, New York USA

Kevin Holloman of ADAM model agency NYC Sexual Predator Requested nude and ejaculating pictures, several failed sexual attempts resulting in being dropped by agency New York New York

During the first meeting with Kevin at ADAM agency, I was told to send him nude or ejaculating pictures to ¨keep me interested¨and was told that the models that do that get the most and best jobs. I needed a room and wanted to go to castings so I laughed it off. He later took me to a party where he tried to kiss me and then to take me home, neither of which were successful. Another night he took me out to party where he then showed me examples of some of the pictures and videos that he receives of naked and masturbating male models.

After a few more failed attempts and his probably realizing that I wasn´t going to do any of those things for him, he lost interest and I was dropped from the agency despite having working a lot more than some of the other models. [continued below]....

.....

I am a strong willed individual and was only able to fend off this predator because of it. Others have not been able to do so. Do not let your child or other vulnerable people work with him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2013 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Holloman-of-ADAM-agency-NYC/New-York-New-York-10018/Kevin-Holloman-of-ADAM-model-agency-NYC-Sexual-Predator-Requested-nude-and-ejaculating-pi-1103023. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Holloman of ADAM agency NYC