interference

• Reported By: Tina Lukes — Langley British Columbia
Kevin Mclean Law Corporation
Suite 1800-999 Hastings St W Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Kevin Mclean Law Corporation Another low life attorney! Vancouver BC

My grandmother went in to the law firm to find a lawyer to change her will, and fix her properties paperwork and set everything straight. Mr. Kevin Mclean told her he would do this on the side and not through the firm so she would be able to do this for less. My grandma agreed and handed him over a $20,000 USD deposit in money order as he asked. She handed him over all the paperwork he asked to fix all the issues and told him what he wanted her will to be but never received any paperwork back. He called her a few weeks later to ask for more money to close the matter and she handed him over another 10k, again, a money order as he asked.  He told her all matters were settled but gave her no paperwork to confirm this. My grandmother then returned to his office and she said that he tried to sleep with her in his office. She left and contacted me. When I found out about this I was shocked that my grandmother had done this and did not trust Mr Kevin because he sounded like a creep. [continued below]....

..... I investigated in to her properties and her will and everything was the same as before he was hired. I also suspect that he was waiting for my grandmother to get really close to dying before making some strange sketchy move to rip us off. I have, since finding out that Mr. Mclean scammed my grandmother, tried to contact him every day to get my grandmother money back and he denies ever having any contact with her as he never gave her any receipts and no moves were made legally. Now when I call him, as soon as he recognizes my voice he hangs up. I tried to report him to the BC Law Society but they asked me for the proof of payments but he never gave my grandmother any. I want to warn everybody to stay as far away from him as you can! and warn everybody you know, your grandmother could be the next!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Mclean-Law-Corporation/Vancouver-British-Columbia-V6C-2W2/Kevin-Mclean-Law-Corporation-Another-low-life-attorney-Vancouver-BC-1056733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Mclean Law Corporation