Complaint Review: Kevin N. McDermott Attorney at Law

• Updated: Thu, July 04, 2013

• Reported By: Micheal — springfield Illinois
Kevin N. McDermott Attorney at Law
109 S. 7th Street, Springfield, Illinois USA

Kevin N. McDermott Attorney at Law AKA Kevin L. McDermott Rip off, Liar, Manipulator, Write bogus checks to his wards with no money in account. Springfield Illinois

Mr. Kevin N. McDermott is the biggest county public guardian, scam artist, liar & manipulator who verbally abuses his wards. Kevin McDermott became my guardian in March 2013 after the court system failed to test me in the 1st place to see if I needed a guardian & anyway they appointed Mr. Kevin Mcdermott the job my bank found out that Kevin was guardian of me & froze my account allowing only Kevin to get money out of my bank account so I had to call Kevin to get my money. so when I called at 1st he seldom gave me the money I asked for & a couple times Kevin failed to get money to pay my rent & lied to the hotel I'm currently staying at & lied to them & said I had no money in my account when I did. I told Social Security about the problems that I was having with Kevin well long story short Kevin went to Social Security & became my rep Payee against my wishes & he got the 1st check this month as payee I called him for money to pay rent, to pay my car payment & also to get food & presented the checks thinking they were good, & when I did the checks were presented to the bank I went to cash my food check & the bank refused to cash it because I didn't have the money in the account to cover it & anyway long story short the rent check & car check bounced & I have contacted all of the agencies known to man & nobody wants to help me now .Monday I will be homeless & we will lose our car after Micheal paid $1200 for it. We only had 1 payment left & now we will lose it. I even contacted the president now I'm waiting on what he will do. Kevin needs to be held accountable for what he does.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2013 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-N-McDermott-Attorney-at-Law/Springfield-Illinois-62701/Kevin-N-McDermott-Attorney-at-Law-AKA-Kevin-L-McDermott-Rip-off-Liar-Manipulator-Wri-1064433. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin N. McDermott Attorney at Law