Complaint Review: Kevin Quinn and The Tempelton Group

• Reported By: Marie — Bronx New York
Kevin Quinn and The Tempelton Group
1025 Old Country Rd Westbury, New York USA

Kevin Quinn and The Tempelton Group Scam Artist Westbury New York

Kevin Quinn and the rest of the Tempelton Group are the worst scum of the Earth! They prey on people who are all ready down on their luck and struggling to keep their home from going into foreclosure by pretending to be a reputable company that can assist in directly dealing with your mortgage lender to get you a loan modification. Kevin Quinn came to my home back in April of 2013 wearing his nice fancy suit and pretended to care about my financial hardship promising me that they would get me an affordable loan modification. He stated that The Tempelton Group was so good at what they did that if they were not able to accomplish it they would promptly refund my $3,100. I paid the full amount in 2 seperate payments and after I made the second half of it, that was it! I never heard back from him or anybody else from the Tempelton Group ever again. It has now been 2 months since I received any contact from them and now I'm back to square one trying to work with my lender to get my loan modification done. It has been nothing but pure aggravating. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND STAY FAR, FAR AWY FROM THE TEMPELTON GROUP.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2013 06:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Quinn-and-The-Tempelton-Group/Westbury-New-York-11590/Kevin-Quinn-and-The-Tempelton-Group-Scam-Artist-Westbury-New-York-1097780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Quinn and The Tempelton Group