• Report: #592080

Complaint Review: kevin satterfield+bay city+houston+perverted massage therapist+ sexual predator+hewlett packard+8324435996+832-443-5996+MT03070

• Submitted: Sun, April 11, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, April 13, 2010

• Reported By: anastasia — pasadena Texas United States of America

kevin satterfield+bay city+houston+perverted massage therapist+ sexual predator+hewlett packard+8324435996+832-443-5996+MT03070 Offers sensual massages to women just so he can get some action. He is a pervert and sexual predator on the loose. He recently got kicked out of an apartment he was subleasing because the landlord fo kevin satterfield houston, kevin satterfield bay city, kevin satterfield snap fitness, kevin satterfield massage maxx, hewlett packard. hp, hp houston campus Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Disgruntled Business Partner

Kevin Satterfield is a perverted massage therapist that uses the profession as a means to get his jollies, if you know what i mean. This guy is a real pervert and try to touch you inappropriately when he does a massage. he advertises his services in the houston backpage.com and works under the name "mark". He also works during the day as a repair technician with hewlett packard, hp houston campus.
This sprint cell phone is registered to his name: 832-443-5996, 8324435996. He also uses another phone line also registered to his name, 832-752-7885, 8327527885

If he wasn't doing anything shady he would use his REAL NAME on the advertising, instead of going by "Mark". Kevin Satterfield's texas massage license number is: MT030704.

He also hires illegal mexican and asian girls to work for him out of his apartment supposedly "under his license" and makes them do sexual favors while he keeps the money.

Someone needs to put a stop to this pervert and make him stop taking advantage of young women.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2010 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kevin-satterfieldbay-cityhoustonperverted-massage-therapist-sexual-predatorhewlett-packard8324435996832-443-5996MT03070/internet/kevin-satterfieldbay-cityhoustonperverted-massage-therapist-sexual-predatorhewlett-pa-592080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kevin satterfield+bay city+houston+perverted massage therapist+ sexual predator+hewlett packard+8324435996+832-443-5996+MT03070

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Disgruntled Business Partner

AUTHOR: Kevin - (United States of America)

I partnered with Vandi Kalsi for maybe 2 months at Victoria Place Apartments Off Westheimer.  She and I had 2-4 Massage Therapist working for us at one time.  She did not approve of my restrictions.  She wanted to charge $140+ for a massage.     Because of her ads that created many clients to be angry expecting more.  They got a Salt glow and then a massage.

She was utilizing my 2nd phone line for the business.  She advertised on Backpage in the Body rubs section.  We provided legitimate massage therapy and she provided inappropriate model pics from google.  The ladies in the pics(not the massage therapist)appeared to be lingerie models which I did not like.  She even tried to get me to label a bottle "Body Slide" to get guys in which I did not do.  She told the guys it was a sensual "stimulation" Tantric session.  That never occurred and many guys were upset.

She brought in her significant other, Eric Bradshaw, and he fazed me out. If there are any doubts her backpage account, the many she created, should show the ads if it comes to legal need.

I never, nor shall I, misuse my profession.  I stopped massaging males at my apartment as many masterbated in my bathroom and I had to bleach it up. I for a time, retired from massage as I was disgusted with the men and women wanting more than a massage.

I was told she did not wish want me there as I caused her to lose money.  Then a month after I left she blamed me for the condition of the apartment, which I maintained when on the premises.

Her personal problems are to blame for this report.  Anastasia...the author is Vandi Kalsi.

Someone put an scam report somewhere on the internet and she blames me for it.  The ad had personal address info.  I am not the scribe of that, but after this maybe I should have been.  It appears that someone got upset with her service and she is blaming me for the problems.  I worked at a gym in El Campo called Snap Fitness.  You can call there and verify with the employer and the clientelle.  Mostly nurses, EMT's, Law Enforcement, along with a few retired clients.

I worked at Massage Maxx for 6 months and had there been a problem I would not worked there that long.  I am a professional and shall not misuse the power of touch.  Not only can it heal physically, it can heal emotionally, or cause emotional anguish.

As for Vandi, I can only wish her well, tell her to provide quality service to clients, and not mislead them.  That is what causes an unprofessional atmosphere.

As for her accusations of my relations with the therapist, I can provide their contact #'s to the authorities if it is needed.  I wanted to provide the therapist with more income, but Vandi had decided to only give the therapist $20 per session and keep the $100+ for herself.  When I felt the therapist deserved more, which I gave them out of my percentage, she was outraged.  She is truly an individual that is angry at someone and it has been misguided towards me.

I practice massage alone, and usually not that often as I am busy with my day job as a computer technician.  Also have a computer client base that has maintained my schedule to where I have limited time.

I can say I am truly ashamed that I partnered with her as it appears her problems are now my problems.

loose