Complaint Review: Kevin Weed Trust

• Reported By: DL — pensacola Florida
Kevin Weed Trust
2700 Homestead Rd Park City, Utah USA

Kevin Weed Trust Would not return $500.00 security deposit Park City Utah

I rented a home from Kevin Weed, I maintained the property and left it in better condition than I received it,

I did repairs as needed, maintained the yard and out building with washer and dryer. The lease stated that the security deposit would be returned in 48 hours, another part of the lease stated three days. The exact wording was :deposit would be refunded three days after tenant vacated the property: Mr Weed was attempting to sell his properties and was taking potential buyers through the home. We worried we might get caught in a new owner nightmare with our deposit, so we told his manager and him that we would vacate the property on the 24th even though we paid till the end of our lease agreement  and we would prepare a return to owner letter to be signed by his manager on that day accepting the condition of the property.

His manager missed three appointments to sign the letter. it was at that time that Kevin Weed started saying that he had thirty days to return the deposit, and phone calls and e-mails insued, twelve e-mails to date. And because mr. Weed knows I will be leaving the state, he has forced me to spend over three hundred dollars in RV Parks waiting for my refund.

He has used every excuse imaginable. Do not do business with this man, he is dishonest and a crook. And I am convinced that the only remedy to this situation is through the courts. he goes by many business names...Kevin Weed Trust and Resort Appraisal Services. But don't be fooled by his quiet demeaner, he has on many occasions while trying to get my deposit refunded  cursed me in language I wont repeat, beware of this man!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2013 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kevin-Weed-Trust/Park-City-Utah-84032/Kevin-Weed-Trust-Would-not-return-50000-security-deposit-Park-City-Utah-1055408. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kevin Weed Trust