Complaint Review: Key Bank, USA

• Submitted: Fri, June 25, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 19, 2005

• Reported By:Phoenix Arizona
Key Bank, USA
601 Oakmont Lane Suite 110 Westmont, Illinois U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-877-2860
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Key Bank, USA Harassment in collections when 30 days late. Supervisor said, . Westmont Illinois

*Consumer Comment: sheltered...the world of collections

*Consumer Comment: Key Bank took my truck never tell a lender to come get their truck

Harassment in collections when 30 days late. Supervisor said, "Where is the vehicle, I have had enuf We're not waiting any longer for you to make a payment vecause your not going to make a payment are you"? "I'm coming to get the car"! They constantly use "Bully" tactics and use a sharp tongue so much so that they are rude and vial to the consumer.

They won't even refinance your loan.

Kimerlee
Phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2004 06:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Key-Bank-USA/Westmont-Illinois-60559/Key-Bank-USA-Harassment-in-collections-when-30-days-late-Supervisor-said-Westmont-Ill-96365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Key Bank, USA

sheltered...the world of collections

AUTHOR: Eryn - (U.S.A.)

you must be really naive to the world of collections if that offended you!!! best case scenario, don't let your payments go past due any more than 10 days. worst case, when the call you and bug you, MAKE THE PAYMENT already!!!

AUTHOR: Lisa - (U.S.A.)

I was 35 days late, in my world thats one month late but not to lenders. In the lenders world, the first day of the next month you owe two months.
So I was late for oh about 8 months(lol) paying last months bill at the beginning of the next month, no biggie I thought until they called.
I must of got the meanest one in the bunch, we argued over my payment history and finally I was told to pay up 3 months or lose the truck! What, in my world I'm one month late, two by theirs so how do I owe three payments.
Well I tell you how, I smarted off so now I'm a security risk don't you know.
Word of caution, never tell a lender to come get their truck when you really need it, they'll come and get it for sure.