Complaint Review: Key Web Offer

• Reported By: Anonymous — Bayville New Jersey United States of America
Key Web Offer
Reistertown, MD Reistertown, Maryland United States of America

Key Web Offer Work at Home Reistertown, Maryland

Like the person who posted before about the Key Web Offer company in Reistertown, MD, I noticed this charge on my credit card bill for $14.95 that I didn't recognize.  I called my credit card company and they had no other information for this charge like a complete address or phone number, although they did tell me that a month ago there was a charge from the same company for $17, which I guess I missed.  I then began to remember that I was going to purchase some work at home product for that amount but then changed my mind and deleted all my info from the page and exited out.  Well, unfortunately I guess, it kept my info and charged my account twice and I have nothing to show for it.  I don't even know who to contact to cancel this.  I had to change my credit card number so no more charges could be put on by this company.  This is ridiculous.  If anyone knows how to contact these people, please let me know and I hope we all get our money back.  Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2011 05:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Key-Web-Offer/Reistertown-Maryland-/Key-Web-Offer-Work-at-Home-Reistertown-Maryland-782613. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Key Web Offer