Complaint Review: KEYBANK

• Reported By: John — valencia Pennsylvania
KEYBANK
127 Public Square, CLEVELAND, Ohio USA

KEYBANK KEYBANK IS RIPPING ME OFF CLEVELAND Ohio

Keybank of Ohio is a rippoff, I got a CD 4 years ago and with out notice this CD came due, I wasn't told that it was going to be renewed and it got renewed to a low bank rate of 0.03% with out my ok, when I found out I canceled the CD. Keybank told me there would be a 2 year penity and i must write a lettler first agreeing to this, I closed my account and asked for my funds but I told them that I won"t write a lettler giving them the a clear to wack me, so now they won"t releast my funds this has been going on for a month. I feel they shouldn"t be holding my money hostage like this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 07:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KEYBANK/CLEVELAND-Ohio-441I4/KEYBANK-KEYBANK-IS-RIPPING-ME-OFF-CLEVELAND-Ohio-1069603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KEYBANK