Complaint Review: keylynks, LLC

• Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Diane C — Lansing Illinois
keylynks, LLC
2501 14th Ave W., Suite 13 Seattle, Washington USA

keylynks, LLC I signed a contract which stated that if the company failed to get me 3 qualified links in major search engines I would get 100% refund of my money. The problem is that they never contacted me or returned any of my email. Mr. Swift basically blew me off the minute he got my money. Seattle Washington

I signed a contract with keylynks, LLC after talking to John Swift, the owner.  It spells out that I get 100% refund of my money if I do not have front page visibility of 3 keyword search phrases on any of the 5 major search engines.

Mr. Swift started blowing me off pretty much as soon as he got my money.  He made none of the calls specified in the contract and has returned none of the emails I started sending at the end of our contract period.  This should nullify our contract and entitle me to the full refund as promised.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/keylynks-LLC/Seattle-Washington-98119/keylynks-LLC-I-signed-a-contract-which-stated-that-if-the-company-failed-to-get-me-3-qu-1058280. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on keylynks, LLC