Complaint Review: Keystone Kennel ,Miniature Dachshunds Of Georgia

• Submitted: Wed, May 21, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, May 21, 2008

• Reported By:cherry log Georgia
Keystone Kennel ,Miniature Dachshunds Of Georgia
2829 Ballground Hwy Canton, Georgia U.S.A.

Keystone Kennel, Miniature Dachshunds Of Georgia another rip off from Keystone Kennel, Miniature Dachshunds of Georgia Canton Georgia

I bought a puppy from Keystone Kennel on May 5, 2007. The puppy that I bought had kennel cough, very bad vomiting and runny stools. Also a few days later noticed the dog was walking funny, took her to the vet and the vet told us she had tendon laxity in her front legs resulting in a palmer stance. Called keystone she told me that I could "trade" my puppy for a new one, imagine the audosity of this comment. Trade my dog like she was a t-shirt! Anyways I told her we would work this out some how.

I had a contract saying that as soon as I got the pupyp spaid she would mail me the registration papers. I emailed the receipt of spay to Ian and Patti McCarty (the awful owners of this puppy mill) waited and did not receive my papers. Emailed them again got an apology she would send them ASAP. I then waited again, still no papers.

It has been 1 year and I am still waiting on registration papers for a dog I paid $550.00 for and they will not return my emails. I later found out that these 2 have had many reports and law suits filed against them for not sending papers and selling sick puppies. They are awful people who are only out for money. DO NOT buy any dogs from these people.

There are many others just like me. You can go to the Department of Agriculture website and request this information. Also you can visit www.ittybittydachshunds.com there are many testimonies of people in my same position. These 2 need to be stopped.

cherry log, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2008 04:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Keystone-Kennel-Miniature-Dachshunds-Of-Georgia/Canton-Georgia-30114/Keystone-Kennel-Miniature-Dachshunds-Of-Georgia-another-rip-off-from-Keystone-Kennel-Min-334081. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Keystone Kennel ,Miniature Dachshunds Of Georgia