Complaint Review: KFC

• Updated: Sat, November 23, 2013

• Reported By: Mystery Shopper — Rome Georgia
KFC
820 Turner McCall Blvd, Rome, Georgia USA

KFC in Rome, Georgia, stole my money and scores "F" with BBB -- KFC Class Action Lawsuit Pending -- ILLEGALLY CHARGING SALES TAX -- Rome, Georgia

July 05, 2013, 8:17PM ET: I was overcharged sales tax by the KFC restaurant in Rome, Georgia.

July 06, 2013: I discovered the overcharge and tried to report it to KFC via www.opinionport.com/talktokfc/kfc_welcome_eng.asp, but the site did not allow me to "talktokfc."

July 06, 2013: I reported to www.kfc.com/about/feedback.asp, "You overcharged me 1% on sales tax.  I want you to refund your overcharge." I included my first and last names, addresses, and a telephone number where I could be reached.

July 10, 2013, 11:13AM: I reported to www.kfc.com/about/feedback.asp, "I received a telephone call from someone at 478-731-7556 7/10/2013 10:57AM, but her nasal speech was mostly undecipherable.  Please acknowledge your receipt of this feedback by e-mail, and mail me a refund check of your overcharge." I included my first and last names, addresses, and a telephone number where I could be reached.

August 2, 2013: I reported to www.kfc.com/about/feedback.asp, "My ticket #3143 indicates you overcharged me in sales tax.  Please mail my refund to me."  I included my first and last names, addresses, and a telephone number where I could be reached.

August 20, 2013: I reported KFCs theft to the BBB, having not received a refund.

The BBB report is at http://www.bbb.org/chattanooga/business-reviews/restaurants/kentucky-fried-chicken-in-rome-ga-40082753.

If you are a lawyer and want to start a class action, please contact me.

Note:  http://www.copyright.gov/onlinesp/agents/xcetven.pdf does not work.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2013 07:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KFC/Rome-Georgia-30161/KFC-in-Rome-Georgia-stole-my-money-and-scores-F-with-BBB-KFC-Class-Action-Lawsuit-1101651. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KFC