Complaint Review: Khang Advisory LLC

• Updated: Sat, September 07, 2013

• Reported By: BostonLegalJD — Massachusetts
Khang Advisory LLC
329 Commonwealth Ave Boston, Massachusetts USA

Khang Advisory LLC Van Cam Khang, Van C. Khang, Van Khang scam cheating deceptive shady associates Boston Massachusetts

*Consumer Comment: Is this her? Sad....

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Ernst & Young

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: She lies, she cheats, she drinks

*Consumer Comment: I'm not fooled

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Lies

My firm recently considered contracting with this solo practitioner (VC Khang). When we asked our usual background questions about her personal past and present associations, her answers seemed evasive. So one of my associates followed up with a full background survey.

A number of red flags popped up concerning this individual. Most disturbingly, we discovered Ms. Khang is closely linked to an individual with a conviction for felony money-laundering. This alone convinced us to take our business elsewhere.

We also discovered that past employers and personal acqaintances, when allowed to speak "off the record", reported a systematic pattern of lying, cheating and deception in Ms. Khang's dealings with them.

Anyone interested in following up for themselves can easily find much information by a careful Google search: namely, search the firm's name ("Khang Advisory") + "scam" or "cheating" or "deception"

Khang Advisory tried to deceive my firm about their integrity, character and fitness. We are filing this report to ensure that no one else is similary scammed by this dishonest individual's misrepresentations.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Khang-Advisory-LLC/Boston-Massachusetts-02115/Khang-Advisory-LLC-Van-Cam-Khang-Van-C-Khang-Van-Khang-scam-cheating-deceptive-shady-a-1082530. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Khang Advisory LLC

Is this her? Sad....

AUTHOR: faxchecker02115 - ()

Wasnt sure what to think   So I did some searching

Is this the one?

collegiateacb.com/schools/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=76183&sid=5a45a6fbba5eac2a83d09ba252b56bbb

I dont think its healthy to drink like that  Pretty sad she do that

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Ernst & Young

AUTHOR: Van Khang - ()

If I was indeed fired from Ernst & Young, why would Ernst & Young offered me a job right now?  To the person that is internet bullying me, you are a sad person with nothing else better to do with your time.  I am working with Nancy Rothstein from the AG's office to find out who you are and I can't wait for the day that the authorities pound down your door for your lies and personal attacks.

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

She lies, she cheats, she drinks

AUTHOR: Ernst A. Young - ()

Used to work with her before the firm invited her to leave. I'm not surprised to learn she's hooked up with a convicted felon, since she was shady as all hell when I knew her.

I'm not fooled

AUTHOR: ConsultMan - ()

FWIW, either "Van" is too dumb to use Google, or s/he thinks we are. I just verified quite a bit of the complaint with a few careful online-searches.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Lies

AUTHOR: Van - ()

To the person that wrote these lies, I know this is not true because I have been too busy with my current case files and have not been actively searching for additional work.  Thus I would remember having been interviewed by a firm.  If this is a true post please provide your name and the name of your firm.