Complaint Review: khoi

• Updated: Sun, June 20, 2010

• Reported By: khoi — oakland park Florida United States of America
khoi

khoi another scam, Internet

i booked a ticket with onetravel.com and found that my credit card info was incorrect.  I was sent an email notification to call the company.  I did and they mentioned that my airline ticket is now unavailable, but a more expensive one is.  I said if the credit card was not processed then I don't want to proceed with the booking.  The representative told me because it was my fault for entering wrong credit card info, they will charge me $17.50 for requesting the airline ticket which has not been issued.

I don't understand how a consumer can be charged for entering incorrect credit card information.  And to what card are they going to charge me? certainly not the one that I couldn't purchase the airline ticket under.

They are truly looking to make money unethically.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2010 08:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/khoi/internet/khoi-another-scam-Internet-615600. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on khoi